Porcelain tiled patios have become more and more popular in Warwickshire, with homeowners preferring a more polished sheen to their patios.
Outdoor porcelain tiles have improved massively, and now they are a premium quality product that is durable and easy to maintain due to their high sheen finish, which helps prevent moss and algae build-up.
Porcelain is available in a wide variety of styles, with a range of textures, colours, sizes and thicknesses and is one of the most versatile paving products on the market.
Why choose a porcelain tiled patio
- No need to seal them as modern porcelain tiles are fade resistant
- Porcelain tiles are naturally stain-resistant, meaning liquids such as oils and chemicals don't penetrate; they can be wiped away
- Porcelain paving is scratch-resistant
- Porcelain paving is mildew, algae & moss resistant
- Matching indoor and outdoor porcelain paving tiles to extend your living area into the garden
We recommend our Indian sandstone patios; however, we recommend porcelain tiled patios for customers who want a more contemporary or crisp feel.
Call ConstructScape for a free estimate on getting a new patio fitted with porcelain tiling. Our installers will bring samples to help you pick the right style and colour for your tiled patio.